Who We Are
Our website address: https://pubgmobileupdate.org/
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, or comment on the site. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, or website URL. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to serve you better.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To personalize your experience and deliver the type of content you are most interested in.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. Our website is scanned regularly for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
PUBG Mobile Update follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). This information aims to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enable the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note: PUBG Mobile Update has no access to or control over third-party advertisers’ cookies.
Third Pary Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict processing your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
PUBG Mobile Update does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. Suppose you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website. In that case, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to remove such information from our records promptly.
If you have additional queries or require more information, do not hesitate to contact us through email at [email protected].
PUBG Mobile Update
This document was last updated on 8 May 2023.