How to Play PUBG Mobile Without VPN: In some regions, it is hard to play PUBG Mobile without VPN. If you are playing without, either game won’t open, or you will face high ping issues. But after following this guide, you will be able to play PUBG without VPN, and the ping will also be very low. Here you will find the complete tutorial to fix this problem, and you can use any of them according to your convenience.
How to Play PUBG Mobile Without VPN? [Method 1]
- Go to Device Settings
- Search for Private DNS
- Tap on Private DNS provider hostname
- Enter any one of the DNS addresses given below
- Tap Save to apply changes
DNS for PUBG Mobile
By chance, if Method 1 is not working for you, method 2 can be used as an alternative.
How to Play PUBG Mobile Without VPN? [Method 2]
- Download SuperVPN from Play Store
- Download & Install PUBG Mobile Latest version
- Open SuperVPN > Tap on the server icon
- Choose Singapore server
- Open PUBG Mobile > Login using Google Play Games
- Disconnect VPN and Relaunch PUBG Mobile
You can use any of the above two methods to play PUBG Mobile without a VPN. In my opinion, Method 1 works best for me, but unfortunately, if it is not working, you can also try Method 2. If you have anything to share, leave your suggestions in the below comments. For more updates, stay tuned to PUBGMobileUpdate.org.