PUBG 2.8 Update Download APK (PUBG New Update)
Welcome to the official website for downloading PUBG Mobile New Update. Here is the latest version of the game with APK and OBB files, the latest news, tips, tricks, updates, patch notes & more.
PUBG Global 2.8 Update Download: Are you looking for the PUBG Mobile 2.8 Update APK & OBB? If yes, then you are on the right website where you can easily find the latest version of PUBG Mobile Global download without VPN. On this website, you will find complete details about the game, such as PUBG Mobile 2.8 Update Release Date, update size, Patch notes, Beta version, PUBG Mobile Lite, and more.
What is PUBG Mobile?
PUBG Mobile is a free-to-play battle royale mobile game developed by LightSpeed & Quantum Studio and published by Tencent Games & Krafton. It is available for free on Google Play Store and App Store, but to use in-game paid items, you have to purchase them using real money.
Initially, the game was released for PC users, “PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds,” in December 2017, but later on 19 March 2018, it is released for Android and iOS devices. In the game, you spawn on an Unknown island where you have to use the best equipment (bandage, medkit, throwables, etc.) and utilize it wisely to become the last surviving player to win the game. Each game lasts for about 30 minutes.
Why PUBG Mobile is The Best?
In 2018 it was the second most-downloaded mobile game, with 300M+ downloads globally. The game mechanism looks simple, but the game is very enjoyable as we are controlling the game characters on our own, and the graphics of the game is feels premium. The game is available globally except few countries.
In the game, there are different maps and modes available to explore, and with time on various festivals, new events keep arriving, which makes it more enjoyable. To decorate our character and pets, there are a variety of outfits and skins available for free and some at a cost. If you are playing the game regularly, you might also collect lots of free rewards.
- Themed Mode Zombie’s Edge: A new themed mode Zombie’s Edge will be available in Erangel, Livik, and Miramar. In Zombie’s Edge, vast numbers of mutants roam the Aerolith lab and the surrounding infected areas. Hidden among them are even more powerful mutants.
- Mutants: Based on our observations, they tend to wander around in groups, so please be careful. Furthermore, with the updated physics simulation and rag-doll system, the feeling of defeating is more lifelike than ever. You also need to keep your eyes peeled for these 2 powerful zombies, Berserkers and Rippers.
- Berserkers: The large Berserker has a muscular arm that can switch between a sharp blade and durable armor. It changes its attacks depending on the form. When in its armor form, the Berserker performs charging attacks. At the same time, it will expose its weakness.
- Rippers: There are also Rippers, which are slender, agile enemies. They continually attack players similarly to an assassin. Hence, you have to watch out for their sharp claws and counterattack by targeting their weak point on the head. After eliminating the zombies, there’s a chance of getting mutated weaponry. These items will also spawn in the Aerolith Lab!
- Mutation Gauntlets: Equip Mutation Gauntlets to mutate your arms into large gauntlets. The slam attack delivers devastating damage and the zombies can’t retaliate when struck. You can also perform Great Smash by charging up, leaping into the air, choosing a landing point, and swiftly descending to deal substantial area damage.
- Mutation Blade: It increases your agility. After equipping it, you can grow a powerful arm blade for wide-range slashing attacks. These slashes deal substantial damage and cause greater stun to the zombies. You can perform a Wild Dash by charging in the direction of the crosshair and inflicting a certain amount of damage to enemies along the way. It can be used to move around quickly.
- Aerolith Lab & Outpost: In Erangel, Livik, and Miramar, there is the large Aerolith Lab and small Outposts. In the lab, the core source of infection, the Aerolith, is ready to spawn a Rage Berserker. It attracts the mutants in the lab to absorb them and make itself stronger. Stop the Aerolith’s absorption to weaken it. Defeat the Rage Berserker to get lots of great supplies!
- Maglev Hoverboard: An advanced item will also spawn in the Aerolith Lab: the Maglev Hoverboard. This hoverboard can travel on both land and water to quickly transverse the map. Hurry and give it a try!
- Halloweeks Updates: The Arolith Lab still seems to be hiding more secrets! As the match progresses, the appearance of the lab and the Aerolith will gradually undergo changes.
- PvE Gameplay Template: In this WOW update, a new PvE gameplay and enemy types will be introduced. Both players and creators are welcome to give them a try!
PUBG Mobile 2.8 Update Release Date
PUBG Mobile 2.8 update release date is 05-07 September 2023, but in some regions, it might be delayed because of timezone, so here is the list of timing on which the game will be released in your region:
|Bangladesh||05-07 September 2023||06:00 AM|
|Nepal||05-07 September 2023||05:45 AM|
|England||05-07 September 2023||12:00 AM|
|Pakistan||05-07 September 2023||05:00 AM|
|Russia||05-07 September 2023||05:00 – 06:00 AM|
|Indonesia||05-07 September 2023||06:00 – 07:00 AM|
|Japan||05-07 September 2023||10:00 AM|
Here are some of the key features of PUBG Mobile:
Free to Play
PUBG Mobile is available on Android and iOS devices for free, except for the in-game paid items such as game currency, skins, pets, etc.
To make the game more enjoyable for players, PUBGM has offered different maps and modes, and with every update, new modes are added.
The Graphics of the games is amazing, and with every update, it is getting improved to work smoothly on every device without lag.
When any festival arrives in the real world, or the game has a collaboration, new events keep arriving in the game, and for completing missions, we get free rewards.
Like social media in PUBG Mobile, you can also make new friends, spectate their gameplay, play together, talk to them, and do much more.
Like other games, it also has various characters with special abilities, but the twist is special abilities can’t be used in classic matches.
In a serious match, conversation plays a major role, and the good thing is PUBGM has an in-built voice chat facility to talk with our teammates.
Each match lasts for about 30 minutes 100 players join the match, where some play in a team of 2, 3, or 4, and some likes to play solo
When you land on the battlefield, there is so much useful equipment available, and utilizing them properly can help you get Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.
Download PUBG Mobile for PC/Laptop
Every player can enjoy the game; that’s why a dedicated game emulator has also been released to play PUBG Mobile on PC/Laptop. Earlier, it was known as Tencent Gaming Buddy, but in 2019 it has been rebranded as GameLoop. After the rebranding, support for a large number of games and apps has been added.
Download PUBG Mobile for iOS Devices (iPhone/iPad)
There are millions of players out there who prefer iOS devices for a better experience and want to download PUBG Mobile on iPhone or iPad. It is available for free to download in the App Store, and it can be easily downloaded by clicking on the button below.
How to Download & Install PUBG Mobile?
If you want to download and install PUBG Mobile using APK and OBB, follow the below steps on downloading and installing PUBG Mobile APK.
- Go to Google > Search for PUBGMobileUpdate.org
- Click on the below Download button
- On the download page, Download PUBG Mobile Global APK & OBB file
- Enable Unknown resources
- Look for the APK file > Click on Install
- Login to your account and enjoy the game
Download PUBG Mobile 2.8 Update APK & OBB
|Version||2.8 (Global Version)|
|Offered By||Level Infinite|
|Supports||Android 5.1 & Up|
|2.8 Release Date||05-07 September 2023|
|Last Updated||September 2023|
Disclaimer: PUBG Mobile is currently banned in some regions; players from the country are strictly advised not to install or download the game on their devices.
PUBG Mobile is a free-to-play battle royale mobile game developed by LightSpeed & Quantum Studio and published by Tencent Games & Krafton. It is available for free on Google Play Store and App Store.
The full form of PUBGM is PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile.
No, if you belong to countries where PUBG is not banned, there is no need for a VPN. But if PUBG Mobile is not serviceable in your region, then you have to download the resource files using VPN then; there is no need to use VPN to play the game.
You can easily download PUBG Mobile update APK and OBB from PUBGMobileUpdate.org.
PUBG Mobile is available for free on Apple App Store; if you are unable to download click on the above download button.
The latest version of PUBG Mobile is 2.8.
DMCA: PUBGMobileUpdate.org complies with 17 U.S.C. * 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Our policy is to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate action. If your copyrighted material has been posted on the site and you want this material removed, please get in touch with us.
Disclaimer: PUBGMobileUpdate.org is a fan-made website; we have created this website to provide all the latest news and updates regarding PUBG Mobile. PUBG Mobile’s Official website is https://www.pubgmobile.com/.